Hold it, release it, and shine.
True, shiny skin still has its moment, but trend or not, we can not have enough. Radiant and healthy skin is the ultimate goal here in Mario Badescu, and that’s how we’re going to help you achieve it, regardless of your skin type.
Here is the latest regimen of glossy skin for each skin type:
HOW TO GET SKIN GLOWING IF YOU HAVE …
Start with clean skin (if you are not sure which cleanser to use, find your perfect face wash here). So …
- Exfoliate. For a bright and smooth base, weed regularly. Almond & Honey Face Scrub is a decadent treatment that gently softens dead skin cells while infusing nourishing oils into your skin.
- Release the skin cleanly with our Rose facial spray to prepare and hydrate your complexion.
Soft. Apply 3-4 drops of Cellufirm Drops throughout to give your skin a smoother, more seductive finish.
- It is day? Go for The Moisture Magnet SPF 15, a creamy formula much loved by makeup artists for its ability to nourish and deeply soften the skin. Go out in the afternoon? Use moisturizing honey. Going to bed? Vitamin C serum layer underneath your favorite night cream.
- Customize your shine. Totally optional, but worth the extra step. Apply a few drops of Rose Hips Nourishing Oil wherever your skin wants an additional increase in moisture, such as your cheeks or around your nose. This
- light facial oil is formulated with Rosehip, an extract full of vitamin C antioxidant, to give the skin a brighter look and smooth the appearance of dry and flaky skin.
- Mist and repeat haze now, then haze again after makeup to give your final appearance a radiant finish.
- Renovate. Keep your complexion perfectly by replacing your regular face wash with Glycolic Foaming Cleanser two to three times a week.
- Purify. Eliminates excess fat and decongests your complexion. Silver Powder works to remove all impurities that clog pores and pimples, leaving your skin fresh, radiant and balanced. Continue with toner.
- Fog. Start with a Spritze Spritzes with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea to awaken and tone your skin. We recommend putting your bottle in the refrigerator to give your skin an instant boost of arousal and expulsion.
- Moisturize Oily skin also needs moisture, so when dehydrated, the sebaceous glands are accelerated to compensate excessively, leaving oily and prone to congestion or skin outbreaks. This is where a lightweight, humectant comes in to rebalance the skin. Oil-free moisturizer SPF 30 per day (Oil-free moisturizer as an alternative to SPF). Headed to bed? Apply Evening Seaweed Cream at night so you wake up with radiant skin.
- Fog again. Infusion of roses or green tea: the choice is yours.
- Renovate. Keep your complexion perfectly by replacing your regular face wash with Glycolic Foaming Cleanser two to three times a week. You should avoid a granular exfoliator if it is damaged to avoid exacerbating or tearing existing buds.
- Mask. Maintaining balance is key to keeping the skin healthy, clear and radiant as well as as diligent as using your drying mask, you want to make sure you restore hydration to the skin by using soothing and soothing mask on alternate days.
- Fog. Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea not only tones the skin but also gives it a refreshing and soothing effect, which is exactly what craves skin with problems.
- Moisturize Again, balance is crucial. Keep your skin moisturized with Aloe Moisturizer SPF 15 or Oil Free Moisturizer. At night, use anti-acne serum: it provides light hydration while providing a botanical boost thanks to its salicylic acid and thyme formula.
- Dust. A light powder will combat unwanted shine to promote a healthy shine! Apply Special Healing Powder to the T-zone to remove excess fat and help to decongest the skin.
- Fog. Totally optional, but highly recommended.
- Polish. Starting with a smooth and even base is key to getting your shine, so make the habit of gently exfoliate with exfoliating botanical exfoliating once or thrice a week.
- Fog. Pink or green tea? Choose your option. Evenly shine your skin to give a moisturizing effect to your skin before applying your moisturizer.
- Hydrate. Non-Oil Moisturizing SPF 30 or Hydrating Moisturizer with Vitamin C per day. Moisturizer at night? Vitamin C serum layer under algae night cream.
- Customize your shine. Add a few drops of herbal moisturizing serum, or apply it in specific areas where you need increased hydration and glow (such as between the eyebrows, around the nose and on the cheeks).
- And, of course, mist once more.
Categories: Products, Skin Care, Skin Tips.
Permalink Permalink Permalink
Author: Kimberly Yang
I maintain that these truths are obvious, that skin care is paramount, that green tea is everything and that the Internet rules everything (Gen-Y’s typical philosophy, if it was not ‘grammaticalized’, it never happened).
Also relevant: writer, content creator, national sales director at Mario Badescu.