Welcome to , MarioMonthlyEdit, where you (yes, you) can take a look at our current essentials. If you missed our last delivery, check it out here.
There are two types of people in this world: (1) Those who believe in the magic of the New Year, and (2) those who see September as the beginning of something new. Back to school may end after the middle of his career to age 20, but for some of us (including myself) who can not undo years of conditioning, it is a feeling that never dies.
September is more than just finding the best offer on school supplies: it’s time to start over. We repair our notebooks and reinvent our closets to put our best face for the new season, why do not we do the same with your skin?
The goal of this month is to eliminate the old and leave room for the tried. Keep things simple by going back to basics; this is not the time to worry about new products. (If, however, you feel adventurous, make sure you have a bottle of Dry Lotion and Azulene Calming Mask on hand to get rid of troublesome spots and rebalance the skin quickly).
Here’s what’s on our back to school skin care list / September:
- Enzymatic cleansing gel. It is the face wash for all skin types. Whether it’s a little dry, on the fatty side or in the middle, our Enzyme Cleansing Gel is just what you need to help freshen and brighten the skin. Fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy alpha exfoliants help release skin from dead skin cells and oil that clogs pores, making your skin feel rejuvenated and ready to take on the world (or your first day of classes).
- Remember: no matter how stressful your school day is, never, never go to bed without washing your face!
- Toner of Aloe Vera. When you are under pressure at school and at work, your skin may go crazy, so to keep your skin under control, we suggest using a super soft toner like this. As its name suggests, our Aloe Vera Toner features Aloe to hydrate slightly while providing gentle benefits to the skin.
- Exfoliating Botanical Scrub Revitalizing ingredients such as ginger, ginkgo, green tea and coconut help tone the skin without shine and wake up tired skin. The star of the show, however, is the finely ground Ecuadorian Ivory Palm Seeds that gently scatter dead skin to reveal a brighter, more uniform complexion.
- Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 30. It is creamy and oil free; moisturizing, never greasy; and rich in antioxidants (thanks to its green tea content!). What more could you want from a humectant?
- Azulene Calming Mask. Specially formulated to help soothe the skin, our Soothing Blueene Mask is a must-have for makeup artists and aestheticians around the world. Keep a bottle in your medicine cabinet in case your complexion needs a calming effect to eliminate stress and restart.
- Flower and tonic mask. Be sure to thoroughly clean at least once a week as well. This soft clay mask helps to purify the pores and remove impurities without your skin feeling dry or tense. For best results, exfoliate first!
Drying lotion You never know when an annoying problem will come up, and you and I know they love to sneak the night before a big day. Luckily for you, you have your solution for the night right here.
- Buffer Lotion. For those big blows below the surface that never seem to disappear, do not worry (and definitely do not try hitting, pushing or popping). Our buffering lotion features soft ingredients that work to help brighten the skin and reduce the size of existing imperfections, making it a must for troubled skin.
. . .