Exercise is important for a healthy mind and body, but it is important for your skin? Well yes, but you need to make sure you are taking proper care of your skin at the same time. Here are some things to consider before you work and how to manage them:
- Sweat can clog pores and cause it to burst. To avoid this, be sure to wear breathable cotton clothing, shower just after you work out and change into dry clothing ASAP!
- If you exercise outdoors, you may be getting sun damage. Be sure to apply SPF 30 or higher 15 minutes before exercising outdoors. Reapply often if you get wet or sweaty. Be sure to apply your Recapture 360 before you walk out the door.
- If you exercise and do not rehydrate properly, this can lead to dehydration and show on your skin! Dehydrated skin looks dull, dry and damaged. So make sure you drink enough water when working.Here are the benefits that exercise has on your skin:
- Regular exercise can make you look younger! Exercise not only makes you feel younger, but regular exercise can affect the thickness and elasticity of your skin. Skin naturally loses elasticity as it ages and can lead to sagging and wrinkles, but exercise can help you stay firm and young looking for a longer period of time.
- Cardio helps remove the body from toxins and gets the cells from the vitamins and minerals they need. This, in turn, helps your skin stay hydrated, healthy and shiny!
- Regular exercise can keep your skin younger and toned. You can even try some facial exercises to keep your face extra toned.
Did you know the good and bad effects of exercise? What are your favorite exercises to do? Share with us!