At some point in your life, you probably suffer from acne. (All Natural Treatments for Acne) Almost all do. There has been a lot of news on acne treatments recently, and many claim that combining a diet to prevent acne and some of the natural treatments for acne are the answer. Then, you might want to try that route.
|All Natural Treatments for Acne.|
Acne is a disorder of the sebaceous gland. This is the gland of the skin that secretes an oily substance in the face, neck and back mostly. If the sebaceous gland becomes clogged with this oily substance, you will get a pimple or a pimple. And sometimes you get them.
There are many different forms of acne, but acne vulgaris is the most common form in adolescents and young adults. Treatments are basically the same no matter what type of acne you have.
The actual cause of acne is still not really understood. Some believe it lies in genetics. Others believe it is a combination of factors such as androgens, allergies, stress or the use of certain mediations. Natural professionals tend to believe that it is the result of nutritional deficiencies and toxins in the body that can cause liver dysfunction.
The skin is the largest organ in our body and removes toxic waste from the body through the pores when we sweat. If the body has more toxins than the liver or the kidneys can discharge, the skin takes over. Many doctors actually refer to the skin as the third kidney. When toxins are discharged through the skin, they can cause a break in healthy skin and, in this case, you have pimples. Here are some simple tips to try to help reduce and eliminate your acne. Remember it may take up to 4 weeks to see the difference.
1. Always drink abundant 8 glasses minimum and more is better. Water helps the body to rinse better and more efficiently.
2. Apply white vinegar on the face, neck, and back. Leave to rest for 5 minutes and rinse with warm water.
3. Use lemon as an exfoliating treatment to remove dead skin cells that clog spills. Apply lemon to infected areas. Allow to dry for 10 minutes and then rinse with cold water. You may feel a burning sensation when you apply it. If you can not take it, dilute the lemon a little.
4. Eat a well balanced diet high in fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid unhealthy foods such as fats or fast foods when possible.
5. Take a good muli vitamin daily. Also, add zinc supplements to your daily intake. Zinc has shown remarkable results in eliminating acne.
6. Use grape seed extract or Echinacea to help boost your immune system to better combat acne by causing
7. Use Dandelion or Burdock to detoxify your liver and kidneys.
8. Try a homeopathic remedy or an Ayurvedic treatment. It is known that natural medicine has remarkable results. That’s because they think outside the box. Instead of treating the symptom that in this case is zit, they treat the whole and look for the underlying cause.
Acne can be annoying at best and devastating at worst. There is no reason to have to live with acne these days, no matter how bad it may be. There are many treatment options available and if the medication is not working, seek the help of your doctor or dermatologist. Do not suffer any more!